Wow that was incredably fast shipping!! I am so pleased!! Addy literally just arrived!!

She had a bit of stuffing coming out of her neck but I fixed that and her strings need to be tightened but she's fine all the same!! I do know I need to get on a downy dunk with her... and I know I'm going to need some tips for the type of hair Addy has... but that will wait for another day. She has had a trying trip and should enjoy relaxation.

Addy's clothes from AG aren't here (I am expecting a package some time today but not sure if its the one with her stuff in it) Avalyn (my DD) was so kind as to let Addy borrow the new My little Pony PJ's she bought with her own money for her own AG doll. At this moment Avalyn is treating Addy to a nice rest on the couch while watching MLP on the tv. Many more pictures are to follow!! But here is a teaser for now!! I am so excited SHE'S HERE!

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/...d/f0171144.jpg